Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spring Spectacular kits from Taylored Expressions!!

Hi Everyone,

Are you having a great week so far - mine is flying by! I can't believe its almost friday (I guess when you have a monday off - then the whole week seems so much shorter!

Today, I am totally psyched to participate in the Taylored Expressions Spring Spectacular Blog Hop! You have probably heard me mention Taylor's awesome kits that she puts together to make cardmaking easier and fun - well - she has done it again - Taylor has put together some really FABU Key Ingredients kits at an incredible discount! All of these kits are limited quantity at the Taylored Expressions store!!! and are slightly different from her regular Key Ingredients kits! For more information about these kits check out Taylor's blog post.

There are 4 kits that Taylor is bringing out today: the Brilliant kit, the Dazzled kit , the Delighted kit and the Enchanted kit. My cards today feature the papers and elements from the Enchanted Kit - I had soooo much fun working with this kit because of all the fun extras that come with it - from the ready to go die cuts, to the fabulous ribbon and the super cool transparencies. Here are a few cards that I made using these elements :

This card shows a fun die cut frame, die cut flower and sentiment all ready to go - a really great feature about this card was that it was so easy to assemble. I also used some buttons , some brads and some bling from the Taylored Expressions store. Here is a second card from the same kit:

This one was alot of fun to work with because of the transparent flower image. I cut two sheets of the paper included in the kit in half for the card and then used the circle die cut with the flower in the middle for the center and then i popped the flower transparency on top of the circle die cut with a dimensional and then covered the dimensional with a button. The sentiment is from the Year of Sweet Sentiments from the Taylored Expressions store.

This last card was so much fun to make! These kits are so easy to pair with all my Taylored Expression stamps! I used the frame die cut and used one of the cutest cuppies from the Year of Sweets 2 - whom I paper pieced and colored in with my prismacolor pencils.

There are seriously a TON of paper choices in this kit! There are so many more papers and ribbon that I still have left over and - its ka-ra-zy that all of this is one kit!!! These papers can be used for so many occaisions and are so versatile! And Taylor is selling all of these kits for a spectacular discount ($12.95) and there are only a limited quantity of each kit (it will not be restocked!!)- so make sure you check them out at the Taylored Expressions store. Also check out the cards and crafts from the other 3 kits that are also being offered in this Spring Spectacular celebration designed by the uber talented girls from the Baker's Dozen Design Team :)

Jodi Collins
Dawn Easton
Laura Fredrickson
Charmaine Ikach
Karen Motz
Jami Sibley
and of course! Taylor Van Bruggen :)

Check out all of these awesome kits and everything else that is "fresh out of the oven" at the Taylored Expressions store!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my little corner :)
Hope you guys are having a spectacular day!!!
Sankari :)

22 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW, Sankari, these are so beautiful! I love the frame card and the transparency flower is gorgeous! They are all just fabulous...you go girl!

Jami said...

Wow Girl! All three of your cards are really awesome, but that first one just blew me away!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOh! OOOH OOOH OOOOH! These are the BOMB Sankari!! WOW WOW WOW! LOVE the three totally different, yet cohesive, looks you achieved with this fabulous kit! The first project is AWESOMENESS to the MAX and your last card is tooooo uber cute! (LOVE the middle one too!!!)

Dawn Easton said...

Sankari, these are FANTASTIC, FUN and FABULOUS! I love those clear die cut flowers...how cool!!! Awesome layouts!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Sankari, all of these are just FABULOUS! I LOVE them. . .I think I have to have all of the kits! LOL

Karen Motz said...

These are so pretty Sankari! I love your frame card...all the details are perfect. And is that a flower border you created on your third card...sooooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOWZERS!!!! Beautiful cards!!!! I love the bold color of the teal!!! BTW, I left you a little surprise on my blog if you wanna have a little fun!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beeeeeeautiful, Beautiful, and more Beautiful! These are great, girl. Love everything you do!

Taylor said...

Such wonderful projects, Sankari!! My favorite is the You & Me frame, but they're all super cute! I love the transparency overlay flower on the second one too... it gives such a unique dimension to the card!

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! So cute! I would like to share a link to a website that has fabulous crafting furniture. I am sure you will love it. I am currently in a competition to win an EZ VIew desk but would also love the workbox. If you like, you could vote for my entry #274 in the giveaway gallery.

Thanks in advance

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! So cute! I would like to share a link to a website that has fabulous crafting furniture. I am sure you will love it. I am currently in a competition to win an EZ VIew desk but would also love the workbox. If you like, you could vote for my entry #274 in the giveaway gallery.

Thanks in advance

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

FABULOSO!!!! These are gorgeous Sankari. The colours are awesome. Love them all!!!

xx SJK

thescrapmaster said...

WOW your projects are so pretty. I love that color combo and the cupcake is so adorable!

wendyp said...

Wow!!! These are fantastic! Love all the projects you created with the kit!

Donna Baker said...

WOW! sweet cards, I love all the little details! sorry I haven't visited in a while (hope you know I still love ya!)

Unknown said...

They're all gorgeous! That transparent flower blew me away!

gale said...

Gorgeous! I love that color combo too. I'll have to try that one soon.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Hi Sankari :) These are some fabulous cards you've created with this kit! I have such a soft spot for MME and Taylor's kit is jam packed with it- love that! I love the unique designs of each one, especially the first one.

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful I just love what you did with the flowers! I have this set of flowers from mMaya Road that sit untouched...you have inspired me!

Tlbran said...

These are so cute! I love the flowers and the colors

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. Looks great and the colors are so pretty.

CathyRose said...

Gorgeous! Great colors and wow designs!