Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #34 - "Oceans 11"


Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday! I am so excited to share with you that this week for the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge - we have picked the movie: Ocean's 11 as our featurette! I a-d-o-r-e this movie - (aside from the hot Clooney-Pitt eye candy duo :) I loved the clever writing, the witty banter, the awesome music, the eye candy galore, Clooney in a suit (yum!), Pitt and his sunglasses (yum!) and the list goes on.....

Ever since I first saw this movie (the 2001 version) - I was totally charmed by the Clooney-Pitt duo and the was totally loving what director Steven Soderbergh did with this all-star cast - seriously LOVED ever moment of this movie. For my card, I went with the charm aspect and how Julia Robert's character is George Clooney's missing link - and that in the end he wasn't just pulling the heist of the century for the sake of the money but also for love - hence the sentiment: You are my Lucky Charm...  

Card details:
Paper: Taj Mahal Paper Pack, Paper company (gold and black)
Stamps: Just Rite stamp set  - Times Roman
Ink: Stazon On Black
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Paper BLiss accents, ribbon and brads from stash
Shows Watched: Rescue Me on Hulu

I had a lot of fun making this card - and hope that you have a chance to play along with this movie challenge of Ocean's 11 -  you can check out all the details on our challenge blog: Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog corner :)
See you all at the movies!
Hugs,
Sankari :)
HOpe you all have a chance to play along this week!
Hugs to all,
Sankari :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT this card!!! You know who this is . . .

Meredith said...

This card is so cute! I love the playing cards!

wendyp said...

Wow!!! love the playing cards on the card! Amazing!

Tlbran said...

Love this card! Gorgeous papers and bow! Love the cards and the embellishments

Vicki G said...

This card is AWESOME!!!!

Maria said...

Wow, such a cool card Sankari!! I love the black/red combo . . .it's a great masculine card. I love all the stinkin' details to your cards. It just pop out of the page!

I saw Ocean 11 but I can't remember a thing about the movie. I just remember Brad Pitt is in it! LOL!!

Maria

Maria said...

Wow, such a cool card Sankari!! I love the black/red combo . . .it's a great masculine card. I love all the stinkin' details to your cards. It just pop out of the page!

I saw Ocean 11 but I can't remember a thing about the movie. I just remember Brad Pitt is in it! LOL!!

Maria