Monday, June 22, 2009

Peace Love and Cupcakes :)

Good Monday Morning Everyone,

So Guess what? I no longer have a craft corner as we had to take it down to make room for my family that will be coming to visit - so I am without my craft table and everything is in boxes! So now in order to make a card, I pick through boxes to find things and craft on the floor! Maybe I should change the name of my blog to be Sankari's Sunshine Floor.... umm... noooo :)!
I actually cleaned up a little bit and threw things out, gave things away which feels good! Who knew I was such a pack rat? But anyhow, these next two weeks - I will be crafting from boxes - so who know what might get created!

Anyhooo, Today is Monday and that means a challenge from the Christmas Stamping All Year Long Group! Today Maria's challenge was to go nuts and make a Holiday card with whatever you would like to :) She even provided a sketch for us that I love and kinda followed. I used  For the Love of Cupcakes stamps to create my card along with the Season's Sweetings sentiment both from Taylored Expressions. 

Card Details:
Paper: Scenic Route Sonoma, Paper Temptress for the Coral metallic reddish paper and the green is textured from Paper Company
Ink: Chocolate Chip! by SU!
Accessories: EK Success punch, ribbon from stash, Fire Engine Glitter from Taylored Expressions, dimensionals, candy cane stickles and eucalyptus stickles.

I had so much fun coloring these cupcakes and since it is SO hot and does NOT feel like Christmas at all! I threw on some holiday jingles in the CD player and it was fun :) Hope that you will join us and create a holiday card! Check out the beautiful cards from my fellow teammates over at the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog!

A big Thanks to All of you for visiting my little corner of blogland :)
Hope you all have an awesome Monday!
Hugs!
Sankari :)

15 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

This looks absolutely delicious!!!
oh and gorgeous to boot!!

xx SJK

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Hi Sankari :) Bad news about your craft corner, but you're right, it is always nice to get a chance to sift through everything and weed out the things you'll never use.
I love your holiday card- those cupcakes look good enough to eat with all of the creative toppings. What a fun card!

Carol Dunstan said...

so cute!

Karen said...

You are so smart to work on your holiday cards all year long! I'll have to pop over to the link and check it out. Love how you blinged up Taylor's cupcakes and I really like your half circle at the top...it really draws my eye in. Sorry you are having to craft out of boxes, but who knows? Maybe it will even increase your mojo (not that you seem to need it...you have great creations here!) getting hands on with so many crafty goodies when looking for what you want. Have a fantastic Monday! :>

Ann said...

Ohhhhh, how scrumptious is this?! Love these yummy little holiday cupcakes!!!

Marcia said...

I never though about cupcakes and Christmas - until now! Great idea, great card!

Patricia Chalas said...

Sankari this is a cute and lovely card.....yummy cupcakes!

Justine said...

What a wonderful card. love the colors and how they are not the "traditional" colors. This sounds like a challenge for ME.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the sentiment! Too cute!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Looks goood enough to eat!! Yummy! Awesome card!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey there! Love your new blog look! Those cupcakes look good enough to eat. It's 3AM and now I want some!

Meredith said...

Love those little cupcakes--very cute card!

(I used to scrap in half of my walk in closet. Clothes--who need 'em?)

Savitri said...

This is just too awesome!!! Good luck with the craft floor/box :) Been there. No fun but hey, it worked for the time being. You still making gorgeous stuff... corner/box :)

Naomi said...

Oooh, I have a similar cupcake set, I think you just inspired me, AGAIN!!!

Marie Bingaman said...

I just had to hop over here from PCP to comment on this card! I LOVE IT!!! So yummy!